here's what I wanna say.....

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

wedding invi card...

our wedding card we custom made ourselves..me n eddie..kinda satisfied oso wit d vendor's design but we think dat we cn come out wif a more better one..hehe..we are both beginners in adobe photoshop, but eddie is very determine on learning the skills n tools from d net..while me, i just apply my oldskul knowledge ( i kinda lazy laah to study ni) on photoshop which i obtained during my undergraduate years..it was fun learning this art of photo modifications and design..(i think i shud have major this last time instead of fisheries science)...
well, our card oredy sent for printing and soon will siap!yeay...n then will b busy sorting out the addresses of our out-of-town guests...start buying stamps..busy lagi...coz my guestlist blum trim habis n not yet assigning the tables for each invited guest..ayo pening, coz dunno whether all the invited ones will turn up...gotta make some reserves so dat we wont have lots of empty table..hmmm payah...

seee, i melencong oredy everytime talking about wedding preparation ni...haiya..here's the wedding invi card which will be sending to my guests;))
our wedding invitation card..(ed&ess masterpiece)


sample done by twinnytwo (TwinnyTwoGreetings )

No comments:

Post a Comment