here's what I wanna say.....

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

what ever happens, there's always a silverlining behind d dark cloudy sky..

well, kinda long time i didnt scratch out some thoughts n say..not really busy actually but lazy..
everytime mau buat writing juga but then i just cant keep focusing on it...
silverlining...dark cloud....
i love to make frens...but i judge too..dats a part of me dat i knw best..so im quite choosy in picking frens..ignorance is my policy..once ive been betrayed, cheated or anyhow that hurts me..."who cares, i x giv a damn coz u took me for granted"..so i walked away..it'l takes time, sometime wen i knw dat some one has change, i can compensate n tolerate;))..coz i knw people change n nobody is perfect..that's a silverlining..
silverlining...dark cloud...
I love God..to Him i give my all...He is d reason I live...He is d reason i can feel d world..He is d reason for everything that happens..He puts trials, He makes turbulence, He created happiness, He took them away...y?because we never appreciate, n we never be grateful..everyday in ourlife, i believe, God always want to give us happiness...but wen we r lost n get carried away, He teach us by the trials..one thing I knw, human never learn, instead they blame God...hmmmmmm...
Thank you Lord for your love and patience....I'll cherish u through all my life...
The bestest thing dat I have now is a happy family and most of all my one and only beloved love of my life..shower us o Lord, with ur love n mercy especially through our hard times...let love be with us forever till death do us apart...Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment