here's what I wanna say.....

Friday, December 3, 2010

pissed..

what a day today....i went to pay my water bill at Kuching water Board n the story begins..to make it short, i was directed to customer service due to wrong bill statement..so while waiting for my turn, suddenly d robot lady called out the number after mine, instead of calling my number..at the moment directly i see my number already at the 3rd calling time but then there were no sound of the robot lady calling...so i went up the the counter i suppose to be goin n ask about it...what surprise me was that the counter guy yell at me and say I was sleeping...damn i was pissed, so pissed that i cudnt hold my breath..n he kept on saying that i was wrong, didnt pay attention and that I was dozing out and about...I explained him wat I was facing but still he was soo thick skin..he even said I was deaf..i cant stand my anger and out of nothing I told him to go to die (aku padah nya dah tua tua camya bagus pegi mampus jak)..ayo...first time in my life i got terribly angry at a public place like that...for goodness sake, dat guy really got no manner..then I walked away..
overall, many times I dealt with government staffs, most of them were just about the same, lazy, and not friendly, but this one, was really terrible...Luckily he didnt wear any nametag..I x know what his name was but I cant forget how he look like...

2 comments:

  1. Ko x gertak dia Es biar dia malu smpai dia berhenti kerja dr sana. Wahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make proper repot on the incident to CEO of the board. Do not forget to cc to YAB CM. Tired listening to this kind of staff still around in the government services.

    ReplyDelete