here's what I wanna say.....

Saturday, July 16, 2011

its been a while...

yeah, its been a while since i last updated my blog...bukan apa, lazy duuhhh...been soo energetic n excited before my wedding which was last year december, writing every entry about the d approaching event dat time...then later after wed, slow down dy and started to focus on things which i left behind for quite sometime; which is my thesis writing..hahahahahah...January I went back to KK to finish n furnish wat was left undone..yalah, my thesis lah...concentrating writing correcting consulting and,guess what are d final -ting?..yeah, vomit-ting...y?because after a month in KK, struggling with writing my final draft, i found out that I am actually carrying me n my hubby's next generation!whoaaaahooooo....surprised!yeah, it was surprising indeed since we didnt plan for it just yet..but we did hope;)))just the chance of conceiving was merely 0:which explained by my gynea doctor during our fertility session before we got married..soooo, no offence, but cant trust doctor fully also in some cases...God is good all the time...rezeki lah katakan...at first I was a bit tense, having through a terrible morning sickness while struggling to finish my thesis writing and alone without my husband and family around..but thank goodness, Dr Annita and Ah Yau: my lecturer and my junior: were always there for me..I really owe them a lot...they made me feel like home;)))...

Now I am already in my 28 weeks 9 days of pregnancy..another 2 more months..time flies soo fast..I thought my morning sickness will last till i give birth, but thank God, after 5 months, I finally feels like human back again..huhuhu..i can eat anything n most of all no more vomiting..yeay!!Now I am waiting for september at home in my hometown..but d not-happy-part is that my beloved hubby is far far away in Putrajaya...can wait for his next return;))...

oklah, tired actually..this whole day spending time in IKM for SPA exam..entrance for PTD..mau ikut jejak langkah mr. husband;)...hopefully pass la;))

No comments:

Post a Comment